Black Friday Sale!
Retail Price: $39
the Topics I Cover In This 60+ Book:
- Where To Start
- What You Can Do To Immediately Improve As A Painter
- Other Things You Can Do To Improve
- What You Need To Buy
- “I Have the Basics, What’s Next?”
- Where To Buy Miniatures & Accessories
- Whom You Should Follow
- Should You Join A Patreon or Twitch?
- Going From Beginner To Experienced
- The gear I personally use and recommend
- And a ton more!
Are you brand new to Miniature Painting? Maybe you’re like me and returning to it after a long break.
Perhaps you’re just looking to speed up the learning curve and get better results. I wrote this book for you.
This Book includes:
- 3 simple things you can do that will make you a better painter instantly.
- What tools are 100% necessary, which are nice to have, and what’s a waste.
- A guide to continuously improve while having fun.
- Most common mistakes made by new painters
- A list of my favorite paints from all the different brands
I’ve also included my answers to these questions:
- I’m TOTALLY NEW, where do I even start???
- Where can I find good stuff? Minis, paints, brushes etc.
- What skills should I be working on? What are the most important ones?: Base coats, paint consistency, brush control, highlighting, contrast, blending, glazing, dry brushing, washes, panel lining, OSL, NMM etc
- Are there any advanced tools I can use as a beginner?: Airbrush, wet palette, magnifier, varnishes.
- Who should I be following on YouTube?
- Should I join a patreon? Which one?